Monday 20 January 2014

Benefit Hoola Bronzer Swatches

Hey guys!

Today I'd like to show you swatches of my new favourite product that I got myself for Christmas: Benefit's Hoola Bronzer. This is not so much a review as more of a post about general information and swatches.
It contains 8g and costs 32,95 Euros. Its shade is a matte brown one that isn't too warm. It also comes with a little brush but its bristles aren't that soft, so I prefer to use my own brush.
It is nicely pigmented but not too strongly, and you can blend it very nicely.
I really love using it! It's never too much, and it adds a nice healthy-looking tone to your face, which is great. Sure, it's not that inexpensive, but the quality is really worth it.

Has anyone of you tried this bronzer?

xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. I know many bloggers love this blush so I went to check it out. When I saw it in store the colour scared me, it looks very "dirty" on the pan but when you apply and blend it it's really nice
    xx
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.