Wednesday 27 November 2013

NOTD November 27: Catrice Rocking Royals LE C03 Royal Blue

Hey there!
Know it took me a while, but here you finally have the swatches of the other nail polish I got from Catrice's Rocking Royals LE, C03 Royal Blue!
Royal Blue is, as the name suggests, a blue color. It's very cool toned and definitely doesn't lean towards green, and also not purple. It has a very strong silver shimmer to it.

It applied really nicely, a tiny bit thick but very very pigmented. Here I'm wearing 2 coats. It dries to a somewhat muted finish, but I put a top coat over it.
This shade actually reminds me a lot of OPI's Russian Navy Suede, which you can see here *click*. They are nowhere near being close in color and finish, but I do see some similarities. Can you agree with me?

What do you think of this one?
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.