Saturday 7 September 2013

Mini Haul from America

Hey there!

A good friend of mine recently went to America, and being the sweetheart that she is, she got me some things I asked her to buy for me :)

First of all, candy! I love love love Peanut Butter Cups and simply don't understand why they aren't sold here. She got me a couple of the mini-sized ones, which is just lovely! They are delicious!
Then she got me this month's edition of Vogue. This is such a huge issue! It holds over 900 pages, which is a ton! It's seriously heavy, but full of great things to read! I love Jennifer Lawrence on the cover, and the story about Benedict Cumberbatch is great! :)
And then, some nail polishes. OPIs, obviously, because this way I can save the horrendously huge shipping costs. She got me these three:
OPI - Tiffany Case
Tiffany Case is a light blue shade with lots and lots of glitter particles in it, some of them also silver. It is of OPI's famous Liquid Sand finish, meaning it dries to a matte and textured finish.
Tiffany Case was part of this Spring's Bond Girls Collection and is very pigmented, I did 2 coats here.

OPI - Magazine Cover Mouse
Magazine Cover Mouse is a reddish pink shade, again full of glitter. In the bottle it looks more gold-ish, but once applied it has some cool-toned raspberry qualities to it. This is another Liquid Sand nail polish. 2 coats shown.
Magazine Cover Mouse was part of this Summer's Couture De Minnie Collection.

OPI - German-icure by OPI

And the color I've been waiting to get for quite a while now!
German-icure by OPI is a deep reddish brown fall shade. It's full of shimmer and looks very very warm. 
It applies nicely with 2 coats here.
German-icure was part of last Fall's Germany Collection.

I'm in love with all of the stuff she got me, they are great things! Thank you so much again, Jo! :)
What do you think of my little haul?
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.