Wednesday 3 July 2013

NOTD July 3rd: Essence Tribal Summer LE - 05 Na-Rock

Hey guys!
Today I'd like to show you the nail polish I got from Essence's Tribal Summer LE, called 05 Na-Rock.
Na-Rock is a very interesting color. It's a red in my opinion, but with quite strong pink tones to it. In some ways it's a raspberry shade, but brighter. It's a very warm creme.
Application was really great, this has a fantastic creamy but squishy formula. It only needed 1 coat and it already looked perfect, but I did a second one anyway.
I really like this shade! It looks very pretty and is very fun :)
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

6 comments:

  1. Now I feel bad for picking just the purple nail polish :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but the purple one is also really gorgeous!

      Delete
  2. I have this one too and I like it. It's a bit different red than those classic reds and that kind of polish is nice to have in stash. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just stumbled across your blog and love it! This is a lovely red. I myself reviewed Essie Garnet (another lovely red...a bit more cool than this shade, tho) this summer. Do check out my blog when/if you have time! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, I'm glad you like it! :)
      I will for sure! :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.