Friday 7 June 2013

Spotted: Catrice Glamazona LE

Hey there!
Today I'd like to talk about Catrice's current Glamazona LE!
This LE contains 4 eyeshadows, 2 Lip Colour Pens, 1 Liquid Gold Topper, 2 blushes and 5 nail polishes. Pictures can be found here *click*.
The eyeshadows are all shimmery as far as I could tell. They are very pretty, with 2 colorful and 2 natural shades. I already own similar colors, that's why I didn't get any of them.
The Lip Colour Pens are lipsticks in the shape of thick pencils. The colors they come in are red and pink, both very bright. They are very pigmented and shiny. Too bold for me :D
The Liquid Gold Topper seems to be interesting for some more artful make-up looks, so I left it there.
The blushes come in just as bright shades as the lipsticks. They are both matte, and again a little too bold for my rather fair skin tone.
4 of the nail polishes are creme colors, in nice bright shades that work well with the rest of the collection. Nothing new, however. The last nail polish is crackling top coat, which is supposed to create a croco pattern on your nails. Not so much a fan of this crackling stuff.

After all, this LE is quite nice and looks good, and if you're into color, this is definitely something for you!
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.