Thursday 9 May 2013

NOTD May 9th: OPI - My Paprika Is Hotter Than Yours

Hi guys!
Today I'd like to show you the first nail polish from yesterday's haul, My Paprika Is Hotter Than Yours by OPI.
My Paprika Is Hotter Than Yours is a coral red orange kind of shade, quite hard to really define. It's very bright and saturated. In the bottle is a slight pearl, but it mainly looks like a creme.
Application was great, this one is on the squishy side and therefore glides on nicely. I did 2 coats here.
My Paprika Is Hotter Than Yours is part of OPI's Spring 2013 Collection, called Euro Centrale. It's available right now :)
I love the name because a Paprika here in Germany is a pepper, and this nail polish has the same exact color of the pepper soup my Mom always makes! The next time we have it I'll be sure to show you a picture :D
Would you like me to compare this color to other corals/reds/oranges I have in my stash?
And what do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.