Friday 31 May 2013

NOTD May 31st: Deborah Milano - Blue Lagoon

Hi guys,
today I'd like to show you a NOTD using my new Deborah Milano nail polish in the shade 55 Blue Lagoon.
Blue Lagoon is a navy blue creme. It has a teeny tiny touch of teal to it, but it doesn't get more exciting than that :D
Application was really great, with the first coat being a bit streaky and the second making it totally opaque. Went on smoothly. 
To be honest, I have no idea where exactly you can get Deborah Milano, I guess it's an Italian brand sold quite widely throughout the country, corret me if I'm wrong! I got my bottle with the June issue of Elle Italy. They have a couple more colors to choose from, actually!
And yes, I'm back to nubbin nails, as always after a vacation :D
What do you think of this nail polish?
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.