Thursday 2 May 2013

NOTD May 2nd: Floral Nail Art using Essence's Guerilla Gardening Nail Effect Powder

Hey there!
Today I'd like to show you guys the little nail art piece I did using Essence's Guerilla Gardening Nail Effect Powder! I got mine in the shade 01 I'm The Moss. It's currently available.
I was already wearing light blue nails (old Essence Multi Dimension Nail Polish in Fall For Me), and decided to make a little flower meadow my accent nail.
Over Essence's I'm The Moss from their Guerilla Gardening LE I used the same-called flocking powder, and drew the flowers using the red shade from the collection, called Floral Glam.
I think this looks very very cute, what do you think about it?
Tomorrow I'll review the powder for you in detail :)
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.