Monday 6 May 2013

Comparison: Essence Guerilla Gardening LE Nail Polish 01 I'm The Moss

Hey there!
Because I've been asked to do so, today I have a comparison of Essence's nail polish 01 I'm The Moss from their current Guerilla Gardening LE to show you.
At first I thought this would be rather easy to dupe, because it just doesn't look that unique. When I went to look through my stash, however, it was quite difficult to find a similar shade! Most of my greens seemed to either be more blue-toned or have shimmer particles.
The closest color I could come up with is China Glaze - Starboard. It came out in Spring 2010 as a part of the Anchors Away Collection, and it is a medium grassy green creme.
Compared to I'm The Moss, they are quite similar. They are, however, not of the same shade. I'm The Moss is dustier, not as bright as Starboard, which also seems to be a tiny bit lighter. I'm The Moss has more brown undertones to it, too.
Left: Essence, right: China Glaze
After all, those two shades are very similar, so for some of you it might be enough to own one of them :)
What do you think of them?
xoxo, Misch



2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.