Friday 5 April 2013

NOTD April 5th: Essie - Watermelon

Hey there!
As I already mentioned in my March Favorites yesterday, I'm quite a fan of Essie polishes lately! Today I'd like to show you one of their permanent shades, called Watermelon.
Watermelon is a red-toned pink creme. It is also quite cool-toned, but doesn't lean too much towards the blue shades.
Application of this nail polish was pure awesomeness. The consistency is just the right mix of squishy and creamy, and it was perfectly opaque with one coat. Yes, that's right, in the pictures 1 coat is shown! I love that!
Watermelon is part of Essie's permanent line, and should be easy to get anywhere.
In quite a lot of drugstores here in Bavaria I've seen a cool deal: when purchasing a classic Essie shade, you get a glass file for free! How cool is that?! Maybe that deal is available somewhere in your region as well?
What do you think of Watermelon? Do you love it as much as I do?
xoxo, Misch

8 comments:

  1. What a pretty colour! I'm very happy to have it in my collection too♥ but up to now I have never used it... it is time to do it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm usually not attracted by this type of reds but this high shine on short nails looks amazing and now I just have to find something similar for myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! And I'm sure you'll be able to find something you like on yourself :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.