Monday 22 April 2013

NOTD April 22nd: China Glaze - Strawberry Fields

Hi guys!
Today I'd like to show you one of my first ever bought China Glaze nail polishes, Strawberry Fields.
Strawberry Fields has a cool-toned hot pink base that is filled with very visible golden glass flecks. It's simply stunning!
Application was good, it was a tiny bit on the thin side so I used 3 coats to avoid visible nail line.
Strawberry Fields was part of the Summer Days Collection of Summer 2009. You should still be able to get this, however.
I simply love how fun and bright this color is, one of my must-haves!
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.