Tuesday 12 March 2013

Review: Balea Sunny Peach Body Cream

Hi everyone!
Today I'd like to review one of my current favorites concerning body care! It's Balea's Body Creme Sunny Peach. Here you go:
Information:
  • Balea Body Creme Sunny Peach 
  • available at dm 
  • costs 1,95 Euros 
  • contains 500ml 
  • made for normal skin 
  • contains peach seed oil 
  • limited edition
Positives:
  • awesome scent 
  • nice light consistency 
  • easy to apply 
  • soaks in within a couple of minutes 
  • moisturizes nicely 
  • price
Negatives:
  • not enough moisture for dry skin 
  • the scent doesn't stay as long as I want it to 
  • it's limited
I have to say, I love this stuff! For me it's a great inexpensive version of the Peach Body Butter by The Body Shop, which I adore. I definitely recommend it!
Has anyone of you tried it?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. I have the vainilla one and the chocolate one from Balea that I bought in one thip to your country :-)
    So cheap!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.