Thursday 21 March 2013

NOTD March 21st: Essie - Peach Daiquiri

Hey there!
Today I'd like to show you a super fun spring shade, Peach Daiquiri by Essie.
Peach Daiquiri is a bright pink coral shade. The pink part is definitely the dominant one here, but due to the coral it is rather warm-toned. It's a creme.
Application was really really great! I love the squishy consistency, and it went on smoothly. I only did a second coat to avoid visible nail line, it wasn't even really necessary! I love that!
This is such a fun shade for spring and summer, I can imagine myself wearing this on my toes all the time!
Peach Daiquiri is part of Essie's permanent line and should be available wherever they sell Essie.
What do you think of it? And would you like me to do a comparison with it?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. I have some Essie nail polishes and I agree that the coverage is really good. Nice colour!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.