Thursday 7 March 2013

EOTD March 7th: Illamasqua Never As Liner

Hi there!
Today I'd like to show you my favorite way to wear Illamasqua's eyeshadow in Never. I've already shared some swatches here *click*, and now you can see it on my eye :)
For a wearable day-time look I like to use this eyeshadow as a liner on my upper lash line. I first use an eyeshadow base and then apply the eyeshadow using an angled eyeshadow brush. That works great!
Never is really pigmented and also matte, and I think it looks good :)
Mascara used here is Essence's Multi Action Blackest Black Mascara.
What do you think of this look?
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.