Thursday 28 February 2013

Ribbon Love

Hey there!
Today I have something more random to share. Lately I've been quite into DIY stuff and creating all kinds of things, I love that! And with that, a kind of love for little details emerged. This might sound weird, but I've been obsessed with ribbons!
I think that ribbons make a huge difference when it comes to creating and decorating stuff! I love putting little bows on presents and gift cards, and lately I sewed some onto a bag! The two I took pictures of look just so much like spring with the violet and bright green, I love that!
And the other ribbon I have to show you is made out of felt and a cord string, and it has beeds and little flowers on it, I love that! I actually used it to decorate a flower pot!
I hope you enjoyed this little random post, I love the share things I currently love!
What are your obsessions?
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.