Saturday 10 November 2012

Review: Catrice SpectaculART LE Highlighting Powder C01 Artfully Lustrous

Hi there!
Today I'd like to review the Highlighting Powder from Catrice's SpectaculART LE.
Information:
  • Catrice Highlighting Powder C01 Artfully Lustrous
  • part of the SpectaculART LE, November 2012
  • very light champagne-colored shimmer powder
  • contains 11 g
  • costs 3,95 Euros
Positives:
  • price
  • big size
  • neither too cold nor too warm --> great for lots of skin tones
  • nice fine shimmer
  • easy to apply
  • gives a pretty, subtle glow
Negatives:
  • it's limited
  • it's very crumbly
  • the glitter tends to move a little over your face, falling onto your cheeks or so
After all, I'm a big fan of this shimmer powder. It's super pretty and great for a daily use.
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. I think it is a good adquisition. I like the natural golden tone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, the tone is really pretty :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.