Tuesday 20 November 2012

NOTD November 20th: Kiko - 304

Hi guys,
today I want to show you the nail polish 304 by Kiko.
304 is a very light silver foil. It has this special shimmer to it, that doesn't really look frosty but it also keeps it from looking metallic. It's very nice for winter!
Application was great, is has a nice consistency and the finish also didn't cause any problems. I ended up doing 3 coats, because they were needed for full opacity.
I really like this shade, 304 is such a pretty wintery color, not so much one of these typical Christmas colors but still not unique. It's kind of my start into the winter season, I've decided it's cold enough for that now :D
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.