Wednesday 31 October 2012

Spotted: Essence Home Sweet Home LE

Hey there!
Today I'd like to show you Essence's Home Sweet Home LE for November!
This LE contains 3 eyeshadows, 1 lipgloss, 2 blushes, 2 lipsticks, nail stickers, 4 nail polishes and 1 little bag. Here *click* you can see all of the products.
The eyeshadows come in coral, light pink and dark brown, and all have a knit print on them. I couldn't try them, no testers, so I have no idea about pigmentation, sorry! And to be honest, coral and pink aren't exactly the most common eyeshadow colors, right?!
The lipgloss is a clear lip maximizer, supposed to volumize your lips.
The blushes are both super stunning. They have the most gorgeous knit pattern on them, and they looks so so pretty! The only thing I wasn't too fond of were the colors. I don't know, the coral was too orange-y for me, and the light pink too pale. So I ended up getting none of them, because it wouldn't make sense to get them because of the print. But I love it! They both have a slight shimmer.
The lipsticks are a bright red and a deeper blue-toned red. They're both really opaque and matte. I got the first one, 01 Red-y To Relax, which is a true bright red lipstick, just with the slightest blue undertones. I really like it for the holiday season! Seems great so far :)
The nail stickers are ones to cover your whole nail, not so much my style. They're some light delicate print.
The nail polishes are all cremes, but Essence calls them "gel shine"- nail polishes, which means they're supposed to have a high gloss finish and a squishy formula. The colors, from orange-ish coral to plum work well with the rest of the LE, and they look good :) The one I bought is called 04 Berry Me Home, and it's a deep pinkish berry shade, very pretty. It has indeed a squishy formula and covers well with 2 coats.
Last but not least, the little bag. Normally I don't like Essence's accessory additions in LEs, but I love this one! It's a cute red and white pattern, knitted pouch, and I'll keep just the make-up basics in it in my purse :) It's also super soft :)
After all, I'm a big fan of this LE! I love the theme, the print, the products. Great for fall/winter, especially when it gets really cold. We had snow here a couple of days ago!
Did anyone of you already spot this, too?
xoxo, Misch

8 comments:

  1. This LE still hasn't arrived to Spain but It looks good! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lipstick. Can't wait to see this collection in person, blushes and nail polishes looked pretty interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors. I hope I get to see this collection!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.