Monday 29 October 2012

Review: Synergen Compact Powder, Shade 02 Beige

Hey there!
Today I'd like to review a powder I've been using for a couple of months now! Here you go:
Information:

  • Synergen Compact Powder
  • formulated for blemish-prone skin
  • comes in 3 different shades, mine is the medium 02 Beige
  • available at Rossmann
  • costs 1,95 Euros
  • contains 9 gr
  • comes with a sponge
Positives:
  • price
  • easy to apply with brushes (and sponge if needed)
  • gives a very soft and smooth feeling
  • pigmentation is okay
  • it mattifies well
  • it doesn't look cake-y
  • you can use it on its own or over foundation, concealer, etc
  • worked well for my skin
  • looks very natural
Negatives:
  • availability
  • the sponge isn't exactly useful for application
  • not a lot of coverage over redness
  • it didn't help against blemishes like it claimed, but I don't really need that anyway
  • the mattifying effect doesn't last all day
After all, I like this powder. The finish is great, and I'd repurchase it, as it's enough for what I need. I don't think that you'd love it, however, if you have very oily skin or lost of redness to cover up. Then I'd go for a more mattifying and covering powder.
What is your favorite powder?
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. So which one are you using at the moment, Misch?
    I'm just using foundation from Maybelline and pressed Gosh powder. I'm about to try Synergen but I got oily skin so I don't know if it's a good idea.

    Maya x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. at the moment I'm using an utterly different powder by Catrice *click*, as this one is too dark for me right now.
      This one is great for oily skin, it mattifies nicely, you'd just have to reapply it during the day!

      Delete
  2. would you tell me where i can order this in U.S?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am afraid that these are not sold online, just at drugstores here in Germany! My only idea would be to go check ebay whether there someone sells one! Sorry not to be able to help you out better!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.