Friday 5 October 2012

November 2012 LE Previews

Hey there!
Today I'd like to show you some previews for November LEs that have just been launched.
Catrice's LE for November will be called SpectaculART, and here *click* you can see an overview of the products. With the silvers and gold and pinks it kinda already reminds me of New Year's Eve, but the design is also a little Christmas-themed. I love the highlighter!
Essence's first LE for November will be called Home Sweet Home, which can be seen here *click*. I love the knit print and even though the colors are rather bright, it looks very cozy to me :) Look at those blushes! :D
And last but not least, Essence's Breaking Dawn Part 2 LE, *click*. As with every new Twilight movie, Essence is doing a matching collection, and this one looks really promising. I love the shimmers, and have especially high hopes for the nail polishes :)
I'm kinda excited for these LEs, what do you think about them?
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.