Thursday 4 October 2012

NOTD October 4th: Kiko - 364

Hey guys :)
Today I'd like to show you a super pretty fall shade, 364 by Kiko.
364 is a deep muddy plummy brownish red creme. I think that's the best description :D I love how the plummy undertones make it a little warmer, because other than that, it's a cool-toned shade. The red's not bight, it's muted and brown-toned, really fall-appropriate.
Application of 364 was great, the consistency was nice and neither thick nor thin. I used 2 coats for the pictures.
I'm really a big fan of this shade, not only because it reminds me of OPI - I'm Suzi & I'm A Chocoholic. But the OPI polish is warmer and redder, they're not dupes in my opinion.
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

3 comments:

  1. This colour is perfect for this season!! ;)

    http://makeupshopandrockandroll.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.