Wednesday 5 September 2012

Spotted: Essence Cherry Blossom Girl LE

Hey there!
Today I want to talk about Essence's next LE for fall, called Cherry Blossom Girl.
This LE contains 1 eyeshadow quad, 2 double-ended eyeliners, 1 pair of fake lashes, 2 lipstick pencils, 1 highlighter pen, 1 blush, 4 nail polishes and 1 shimmering body powder. Here *click* you can see the promo pics of this LE.
The eyeshadow quad contains nice colors, but the two coral shades were too orange-toned to be natural, and I wouldn't really wear them. I have no idea how pigmented it is, sorry!
The double-ended eyeliners have a fine and a wide tip, and they're brown and black. Don't have to have them.
The fake lashes, called paper lashes, are super special and pretty: they're kind of a floral design. They are really extraordinary and look so cute! I'd never use them so I didn't get them, but a friend of mine has them and with a party make-up they look good!
The lipstick pencils are orange/coral shades, very orange-toned. Too bright for me, not my colors exactly.
The highlighting pen wasn't interesting to me, I believe Essence has a similar one in their permanent line(?).
The blush has such a cute print, but it's again pretty orange-toned. I tried it at the store and it felt kind of dusty and powdery, so I ended up not getting it.
The nail polishes aren't that special colors, and they have the orange among them again.
The shimmering body powder is cute, but I don't like to have glitter all over me, so a pass for this one.

Yes, I didn't get anything after all, but I just didn't feel it...the orange might be nice for fall, but it was just one of these oranges that I don't like on me. Doesn't matter :D
What did you get from this LE?
xoxo, Misch

3 comments:

  1. I'm gonna skip this one too. This is one of those TE that look nice but there is nothing that I really need or "have to" have :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the lipstick pendcils and the 2 in 1 eyeliners, that format for eyeliner is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.