Sunday 30 September 2012

Review: Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost Mascara

Hey there!
A couple of days ago I already shared a review about Catrice's Lashes To Kill Mascara, and now I want to talk about the other mascara I'm using at the moment, Maybelline's Volum' Express Turbo Boost Mascara.
Information:
  • Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost Mascara
  • part of the Maybelline permanent line
  • contains 10 ml
  • costs 4,75 Euros
  • shade: black
  • promises a lot of volume
Positives:
  • price is okay
  • nice black opaque color
  • has a nice normal-sized wand
  • it easy to apply
  • it doesn't smudge easily
  • it lengthens nicely
  • it has a very natural look
Negatives:
  • it doesn't volumize like it promises, there's almost no effect visible
  • it doesn't separate your lashes
  • your lashes will stick together easily, especially with multiple coats
After all, I'm a little torn. It's a great day-to-day mascara, but it just doesn't keep its promises! I wish it would be a little more volumizing, and that is the reason why I probably won't get this one again.
Has anyone of you tried it?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.