Saturday 15 September 2012

NOTD September 15th: Essence - The Boy Next Door

Hey there!
Today I want to show you Essence's The Boy Next Door, one of their new nail polishes.
The Boy Next Door is a blue creme, I think it's some kind of denim blue. It's super shiny.
Application was nice, it has a very squishy consistency. At first I had some cuticle dragging, but that was leveled out easily. I used 2 coats for the pictures.
I really like this shade of blue, it's not leaning green or anything and it's also not dark. Pretty shade, but also not the most unique one.
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

6 comments:

  1. Really pretty color - I've got this one too... and I like blue nail polish<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blue indeed and funny name for a polish ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the thing about the name is so true, it's really funny :D

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous!! Im pinning this, linking your blog :D
    Deffo following via Google+ and GFC.. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.