Wednesday 29 August 2012

NOTD August 29th: Manhattan Blogger Edition: Modepilot - 03M Twerskaja

Hey there!
Today I want to show you the next polish from Manhattan's Blogger Edition Collection: 03M Twerskaja from the Modepilot Collection.
Twerskaja is a plum creme. I'd say it has slight berry undertones and it's a little dark. It's also a very warm shade.
Application of Twerskaja was great, it was perfectly opaque with 2 coats. Everything went on super smooth and glossy, I had no problems.
It's definitely a fall shade, plum's great for fall! But I thought it was already nice now, while my skin is still a little tan :D I like it a lot and can highly recommend it!
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.