Thursday 26 July 2012

Review: SunOzon ApresFluid For Face

Hey there!
I'm sorry I'm blogging so inconstantly, but I'm super busy with dancing shows right now! I've got rehearsals all the time, we already had our opening show and it's just so full of stress! But soon it'll be over, and then I'll be back to blogging on a regular basis :)
Now, onto today's review :) I want to talk about the SunOzon ApresFluid For Face which I bought together with the SunOzon SunFluid for face SPF 30 *click* for a review.
Information:

  • SunOzon ApresFluid For Face
  • available at Rossmann
  • contains 50ml
  • costs 3,45 Euros
  • you're supposed to use it after having spent some time in the sun
  • it's supposed to be mattifying and cooling
Positives:
  • price
  • very light, almost runny consistency
  • easy to apply
  • soaks in immediately
  • it has a slightly cooling effect
  • it can be used as a make-up base
  • it feels nicely moisturizing after a day in the sun
  • it didn't break me out
Negatives:
  • availability
  • doesn't really mattify your face like it promises
  • it isn't rich enough for dry skin - even I with normal skin found it wasn't moisturizing enough sometimes
After all, I think it's a nice after sun product you can definitely give a try. The only real downside is the fact that it might not be rich enough for your skin. You gotta know yourself how much moisture you need!
Did anyone of you try it?
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.