Thursday 5 July 2012

NOTD July 5th: Sea World Nail Art

Hey everyone,
today I want to show you a summer nail art piece I did lately, Sea World Nails.
For this design I used tons of colors and all kinds of things to create each part of the sea world. And I even added real sand!
Explaining everything I did would take way to long here, I'll just leave you with the pictures and if you want to know how to do a certain part of it, feel free to ask me in the comments! :)
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

5 comments:

  1. Wow this look is giving me a vacation feeling. I like them a lot. It looks like you have used real sand for the beach part. Did you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Yes, I actually did use a tiny bit of real sand! :)

      Delete
  2. Sieht toll aus! Die Idee mit Sand finde ich auch sehr hübsch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute and great for summer time :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.