Sunday 6 May 2012

NOTD May 6th: Essence Rebels LE 04 Rebelizer

Hey there!
I kind of forgot I still had this polish laying around, waiting to be worn, but when I saw it sitting all alone in my Helmer I immediately decided to give it a try. I'm talking about the color 04 Rebelizer from Essence's Rebels LE.
Rebelizer is a yellow-toned and very bright and vibrant green. It has a shimmer that actually glows in direct sunlight, that is so pretty! Its finish is a so-called Latex finish, which just means Satin. It dries a little matte, but not fully. When it's still satin the shimmer doesn't stand out as much.
Application of this one was nice. You gotta work a little quicker because it dries fast, but that works well as long as you have right amount of polish on your brush. It glides on easily. I ended up using 3 thin coats, it worked best that way for me. In all the pictures I'm also wearing a top coat. Make sure you enlarge them!
This polish is nothing for shy people, it's so bright and also a little odd. It's a Shrek kind of color, not like an apple green or anything. But it's actually a lot easier to pull off than I thought it would be! I kind of like wearing, but it's never gonna be one of my go-to polishes.
If you like bright, unusual colors, you should definitely give it a try!
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. that's cool! with my friends I had reactions all the way from "ugly" to "I love it it's so bright" :D

      Delete
  2. I really like it!it's something you wouldn't see everyday and most people wouldn't wear it but I love it. So unusual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I think it is too much even for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really? well, no one has to like everything ;)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.