Tuesday 22 May 2012

NOTD May 22nd: Manhattan M&Buffalo Collection 2012 - 11 Sweet Ballerina

Hey there!
Today I want to show you Sweet Ballerina from Manhattan's M&Buffalo Collection.
Sweet Ballerina is a very very light pink that is cool-toned. It has a super fine silver shimmer that only peeks out in direct lighting, so it does look like a creme at most times. The color of it so light that it looks almost white, but it's still a light pastel pink.
Application of this one was great, it only needed 2 coats to be opaque. I still did 3 for these pictures, plus base and top coat, because I wasn't that careful and experienced some cuticle dragging. But this is nothing you can't handle, it will work.
The color is really really light, and even though I'm a pale girl, it makes my hands look dark. I'm not used to that and therefore find it a little weird on me. This really is a nice color, but I think that to me this isn't really a color to wear for a full manicure again, rather one to be used for nail art. That's also the main reason why I got it, because opaque light pinks always come in handy.
What do you think of Sweet Ballerina? Love the name, btw, it's perfect for this polish!
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. Ich mag die Farbe total, aber irgendwie brauchen die Manhattan & Buffalo-Lack bei mir ne halbe Ewigkeit zum Trocknen... Ich finde, dass der Lack dir aber echt guuuut steht!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. echt? das ist aber aergerlich! hast du es schon mit einem schnell trocknenden Ueberlack versucht?
      Danke! :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.