Monday 9 April 2012

NOTD April 9th: Easter Nail Art

Hi guys!
Today I want to show you the nail art I did for Easter. It's a cute bunny and eggs design, really fun and colorful! And I needed these colors on my nails, since the weather was bad yesterday. It seriously snowed! That's so ridiculous, I want to be able to spend Easter outside...but the weather didn't want me to :D Whatever, I still had a nice day. I hope you did, too!
If you need tutorials/details for the nail art, feel free to ask! :)
Until next time,
xoxo, Misch

5 comments:

  1. this is really cute..
    here in florida it looks like is summer already...
    (i had never been in the snow :( )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :)
      I wish it was summer here, too!
      wow, that sounds extreme to me! we have snow every year, so I'm used to it ;)

      Delete
  2. Funny mani!!! I saw a similar design from Michell Phan, but yours is really cool :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :)
      I didn't see it, I haven't watched YouTube videos in like forever!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.