Wednesday 11 April 2012

NOTD April 11th: Essence Soul Sista LE - 05 Mojito Green

Hi guys!
Yesterday I already shared my all-over thoughts of Essence's Soul Sista LE *click*, and now I want to show you the polish I got in detail.
It's called 05 Mojito Green, and it's a bright shade of turquoise with some mint hints to it. It also has a slight golden shimmer which is especially apparent in direct sunlight. Not that I have much of that here right now...:P
The consistency of Mojito Green is a little thicker, it's very creamy. Nothing you can't handle, it's just okay for application. Let's hope it doesn't get thicker over time, though...still, it was nice to apply, and needed only 2 coats for full opacity, which is also what I'm wearing in the pictures.
Unfortunately my camera doesn't like this color, it makes it a little too blue. Imagine it to be a tad greener in real life! And make sure you enlarge the pictures to see the shimmer :)
I really like this color, it's bright but still also not too much in-your-face. It does give me red hands, but I'm okay with that ;)It's definitely a polish worth a try if you like the color!
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

8 comments:

  1. Woww! I have no idea if that LE will be sold in the Netherlands too, but if it will be in stores here i will definitely try to get this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll cross my fingers for you that you'll be able to find it :)

      Delete
  2. really cute color! and i'm sure the shimmer looks gorgeous in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks very pretty in your nails :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it's beautiful, I really like it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.