Wednesday 14 March 2012

Review: Nivea PowerFruit Relax Shower Gel

Hey everyone,
I feel like I've already mentioned this review some time in January or something, but I totally forgot all about it. Well, now I've remembered to type this review, so here you go:
Information:

  • Nivea's Powerfruit Relax Shower Gel
  • with HydraIQ
  • with the scent of the acai berry
  • costs about 1,50 Euros
  • contains 250 ml
Positives:
  • price
  • availability
  • great scent
  • it's a great pick-me-up shower gel for the morning
Negatives:
  • doesn't lather as much
  • isn't moisturizing, I need a body lotion afterwards
enlarge to read the ingredients!
After all, this shower gel is nice. It's not the best one I've ever tried, but it's not bad, either. So I suggest you smell it at the store, and if you like it, you can get it. I don't recommend it for very dry skin, though, unless you don't mind applying lotion.
Has anyone of you tried this shower gel?
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.