Saturday 25 February 2012

NOTD February 25th: Essence Crazy Good Times LE - Confetteria

Hi guys!
Today I want to show you a polish I already bought some time ago, when Essence's Crazy Good Times LE was out, see here *click*. It's called Confetteria.
Confetteria is a dark jelly base with small round glitter and big hex ones. The glitter looks silver/blue/green, I can't tell what it really is. Maybe all of it? :D
From the swatches I had done on a nail wheel I already knew that this wasn't the most opaque polish ever, and that's why I layered it over a polish I had already on: Dating A Royal by OPI. I showed it to you here *click*, and it made the perfect base for Confetteria. So in the pictures I'm wearing 3 coats of Dating A Royal and 1 of Confetteria.
In terms of application, it was okay. The jelly formula makes it nice to apply, but the big hex glitter doesn't spread as evenly and I had to push it a bit. But apart from that, all great! :)
I really like wearing it, it's so much fun!
What do you think?
xoxo, Misch

7 comments:

  1. This one looks so nice and remind me of the ocean ;)
    Well, I didn't bought it because I heard that some girls had application issues...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it really looks like the ocean!
      I'm sure it depends on the person whether you find it's hard to apply or not...but you could also get Essence's blue addicted, which is a bit similar :)

      Delete
  2. This is one of the LE's that didn't get to the Netherlands, BUT fortunatly i won the polishes from that collection on a blog :D So this one i got yay :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is perfect for the OPI base, I just wonder how difficult is to remove it because of the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was actually okay to remove! sure, glitter is always a problem, but with a bit of patience it worked! I definitely had polishes that were worse to remove.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.