Thursday 26 January 2012

NOTD January 26th: OPI - Fly

Hi there!
Today I want to show you another blue polish from OPI, and this time it's Fly. Fly is part of OPI's Nicki Minaj Collection, and it's quite new because the collection was just released at the beginning of this year.
Fly is a creme, but it has this glossy look and also feels a little jelly-like when you apply it, it just glides on. But it's clearly a creme, especially because it only takes 2 coats to get opaque. Because of that squishy feeling it was a dream to apply, just perfect.
I love the vibrant turquoise aqua color of this one so much! It's a clean color, it's so fun and it puts me in a good mood when I wear it. The turquoise is not too bright, it's nowhere close to a neon, but it's still an outstanding color.
What are you thoughts about this one? I like it so much!
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. Too in the face for my taste, I'm afraid. But I guess it goes down to what you're used to wearing and feel comfortable with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right! I'm used to wearing bright colors, so it's more normal for me. But I understand you, of course :)

      Delete
  2. I like it! I would wear it during winter, maybe with some stamping in white :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.