Wednesday 2 November 2011

Review: Essence Pro White French Base Coat

Hi dear readers,
today I have a review for you :)
It's about my current top coat, the Pro White French one by Essence. Let's get the review started:
Information:
  • part of the Essence permanent line
  • costs 1.65 Euros for 8ml
  • the brush is medium in lenght and width
  • it makes your nails look milky

Positives:
  • price
  • availability
  • dries fast, like when you finish your second hand, you can already start painting your first hand with color
  • easy to apply
  • good base against discoloration
  • brightens up the nails a bit
Negatives:
  • tends to bubble on the slightest uneven part of the nail
  • it's visible, and not clear like I prefer it
After all, I can say that I really like this base coat, even though it's not perfect. I'm sure there are better ones available, but I'm content with it.
What is your favorite base coat?
Talk to you later!
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. I don't have a favorite as base. I use to skip this step always. Yes, I know, I shouldn't do it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Salander: you're bad! You shouldn't skip this ;) haha ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.