Monday 7 November 2011

Previews: Winter Collections!

Hey there!
It's the beginning of November, and that means preview time! Aaaaaaaand: It's winter/holiday collection time! And I just love love love looking at promo pics and the stuff for holiday collections! Even if I'll never be able to afford all of this stuff, I just love looking at it! And I'm looking forward to Christmas anyway :D
Now, Essence is releasing a LE called Circus Circus this December, and the LE contains a lot of golds and colors that work with both the Circus and the Christmas theme :) I'm actually really looking forward to this LE, it's made really great, and especially the double-ended nail polishes look awesome! Here *click* are some promo pics. What is weird, though, is that there's no other LE. Essence normally always releases 2 LEs a month, and this time there's just one, as far as we know at least. I think it could be because there's also the Hand Lotion LE still available, but I don't know if that's right.
For Catrice, I haven't found a single preview. Last month I already showed you the Welcome To Las Vegas LE *click*, but I didn't think that was it! Maybe there's gonna be a surprise?
Since I was already clicking through Pinkmelon.de, I found some more Holiday Collections, and I had to share the links :D I know that Pinkmelon links might not be the best, since not all of you speak German, but you can have a look at the pictures, right?! :D There are also some other links, btw. So we have:
IsaDora Holiday Red Rush Collection: *click*
Yves Rocher Luminelle Noel Collection: *click*
Yves Rocher Fruits de Noel and Fleurs de Noel Collections: *click*
The Body Shop Smoke & Sparkle Collection: *click*
Bobbi Brown Holiday Collection: *click*
Swiss O Par Christmas Hair Care: *click*
MAC Glitter and Ice Collection: *click*
Don't we just love Christmas Collections? Like I said, I already enjoy just looking at promo pics so much :D
Do you have any favorite Christmas Collections this year?

Btw: Unfortunately I haven't been able to spot the latest LEs yet. My local drugstore seems to be a bit late in the past couple of months, and also the other drugstores near me didn't get any stuff yet. So sorry I can't post about them, I'd love to!

Until next time,
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. Sooo tempting! I am very happy today friend! One of my colleagues brought me some Catrice products from Belgium, including Mr Copper Fields eyeshadow!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Salander: yes, right?!
    Wow, that's great :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.