Saturday 1 October 2011

September 2011 Favorites

Hi guys,
it's time for September favs! These are the products I loved most during September:
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara - I already reviewed this one a while back *click*, and didn't like it too much. Now the formula has turned a bit drier and I find it way better to use.
Essence Multi Color Blush in How Cute Is That? - You guys know that I don't really like this one, because it's so poorly pigmented. Well, that was perfect this month for school, just a swipe of color, and you can't overblush with it, even if you're in a hurry.
Benetton Perfume Inferno Paradiso Pink - I liked this perfume a lot this month. I still just have a sample of this, and it's nowhere close to the end yet, so I won't be getting the full size ;) I just can't describe scents, so I won't do that here ;)
Catrice Eyeshadow in My First Copperware Party - a new color by Catrice that I use all the time. When it has to be quick, I use just this, and mascara. I love it! Here *click* are some swatches.
Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base - I really like this base, it's great! Here *click* I reviewed it.
Essence I Love Glam Eyeliner and Eyeshadow Powder - This one is really great for smokey effects, even though it causes a lot of fall-out. Review on it can be seen here *click*.
Frankening - this month I made my own frankens for the first time, and I love it!

So these were my favs for the month of September. I'd love to see yours, so please leave me a link :)
See you!
xoxo, Misch

3 comments:

  1. I have been trying Essence products and so far I love them. I'm going to have to try that eyeshadow base

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your selection, I am posting mine on Tuesday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Spontaneous Beauty: let me know if you ever try it :)

    @Salander: I'm looking forward to seeing yours :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.