Saturday 22 October 2011

Award Time :)

Hi there!
Lovely Ere *click* got me an award here *click*, so I just had to blog about it :)
It's the One Lovely Blog Award, so I'll be sharing 7 random facts and then pass the award on to 10 blogs :)
Here we go:
  • In my room it always smells like nail polish. And if it's actually a day I don't repaint my nails, I try out some designs or whatever. Always polish scent ;) I'm already really used to it, only visitors notice it ;)
  • Okay, so I'm sure you all know I love love love Harry Potter. And a few days ago I really honestly played Harry Potter with my two best friends :D No, I'm not like 10 years old ;) But it was just so much fun to be a freak for a little while ;)
  • My little sister is obsessed with unicorns. That's why whenever I see her she screams UNICORN at me and writes it all over my things ;) People ask me all the time why there's unicorn standing on my stuff ;)
  • I know a lot of people get these Autumn Depressions (don't know the actual name, sorry). I really do understand that, and feel sorry for these people. But I myself just never had these, and that's because I love fall :)
  • It snowed yesterday here in the south of Germany! Yes, in October. I'm excited about it :D
  • I would love to get my hair curly, but I never ever works. I try my best, and then either the curls won't work at all or they start to fall out immediately. My hair's just not made for that :D
  • I love doing someone else's make-up, but I'm always afraid I mess something up. On myself, when I place the eyeshadow wrong, I just go over it and make the best out of it. But when I do like my friend's make-up, I'm always so careful to do it all right :D
These were my facts for today! :D
Now I'm giving the award to these 10 lovely blogs:

Thank you so much for stopping by :)
I'll see you soon!
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including me!!!
    I find really funny that your room smells like nail polish, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Salander: you're welcome :)
    haha, well, it can also be a little weird ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.