Monday 5 September 2011

Some Inspirational Stuff

Hey there!
So I seems like I'm having some inspirational days or something, because I'm way more creative lately! I didn't do anything really with this creativity, just the feeling of it was really great :D I've especially been into fashion, fall is my favorite season for fashion!
There were some really cool things that I saw that inspired me, and I just thought I might share some links :D
The first thing I really love is the new Theatre Of The Nameless Collection by Illamasqua. Illamasqua promo pics are always so gorgeous, creative and inspiring, and I really love these! *Click* here to see the pics. Aren't they stunning?
The next amazing thing is this Chanel Shade Parade video. I love it, it's just so so cute and inspiring!

And the third thing I have to show you is this make-up picture *click*. It's by Thierry Mugler, and already a bit older, but I just love it! So so gorgeous, don't you agree?
And since I've already mentioned I'm really into fashion right now, here is a website I enjoy a lot: Polyvore *click*! You can create outfit sets with all kinda things, and you can even add cosmetics, like nail polishes! I really enjoy playing around with it ;)

That's it for now, I hope you liked these inspirations! Do you want to see more of them?
Until next time,
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.