Monday 12 September 2011

NOTD September 12th: Essence Time For Romance Layering

Hi there!
From the new Essence polishes I got, I chose this one to be worn first. Since it has a clear base, and would take a couple of coats if worn alone, I decided it would be best for layering.
As the base color, I chose a berry shade with a slight shimmer. It's from an old Essence LE, from the All I Want LE. The color is called 02 Happy Holiday, and I did 2 coats of it. And on top of it I applied one coat of the new Essence Color&Go polish in Time For Romance.

I really like this combination, the berry colors are pretty for fall and the glitter makes it special and fun :)
Do you like this combo?
Talk to you later!
xoxo, Misch

6 comments:

  1. I think it's really nice! I think I'll have a try too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice combo. You have fall/X-mas in mind, or so it would seem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @marox: thanks :) yes, fall's right :D but not xmas yet, that will take some more time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love berry colours!!!! It looks great over a berry base ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Salander: me too :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.