Thursday 7 July 2011

Tag: My Top 10 Cosmetics Below 10€ Price

Hey there!
I was asked by lovely Salander *click* to do the My Top 10 Cosmetics Below 10€ Price tag, and I think it's a great idea! So here are my My Top 10 Cosmetics Below 10€ Price in no particular order! :D I took only products that weren't Limited Edition, because even though there I have a lot of favs, too, that wouldn't really help you ;)
1. Catrice Mono Eyeshadow in 070 Mr. Copper's Fields: This eyeshadow is really good quality, and has a really pretty every day copper color. Price: 2,79 Euros.
2. Alverde Baked Blush in 10 Peach: You guys know I love this blush, it's a gorgeous pink peach brown color with shimmer, and you can always wear this! Price: 4,45 Euros.
3. Essence Long-lasting Eyeliner Pen: This has a felt tip, and is very easy to apply. The basic black works with everything, and it doesn't dry out soon. Price: 2,25 Euros.
4. Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara: I love this mascara for volume, it's great! You can get it in black and brown, and maybe something else I don't remember ;) Price: 7,95 Euros.
5. Catrice Lipstick in 060 Teddy Brown: I love this lipstick, it makes color wearable during the day. It's a brownish red, and really shiny. Price: 3,95 Euros. Review: *click*
6. Manhattan Tasty Lips Lipgloss in 51A Chinese Litchi: My favorite nude/sheer lipgloss, a really pretty shimmer and a nice taste. Price: 2,95 Euros. Swatches: *click*
7. Alverde Eyeshadow Quad in Chocolate: A really nice quad, perfect for both nude and dramatic looks, in the always-working color brown. Price: 4,45 Euros. EOTD with it: *click*
8. Essence Pro White French Nail Brightener: I love this base coat, it protects and cares my nails, and it dries super fast! I use it every time I do my nails, and that's really often! Price: 1,65 Euros.
9. p2 Profi Time! High Definition Concealer: I really like this concealer, it's easy to use and the coverage is good. Price: 2,95 Euros. Review: *click* 
10. Manhattan Khol Kajal Eyeliner 710N: I really like this navy blue pencil, because it's great for a color pop, and it makes color wearable pretty easily. Price: 3,25 Euros. EOTD with it: *click*
So these are some of my favs! I tried to include something from every category, and I hope you liked it! If you want to do this tag, feel free to do it, I tag all of you!
Until next time,
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for doing it and for the link to my blog :-)
    I liked your selection a lot. Different things from different brands.
    I will be posting mine tomorrow!
    I love that baked blush, I wonder if I saw it in DM last time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Salander: sure, you're welcome :) thanks! I'm looking forward to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://viajandoatodocolor.blogspot.com/2011/07/mis-10-por-menos-de-10.html

    This time is in Spanish, but you can see the selection of products. Feel free to ask me any question about them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Salander: thanks, you chose great products!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.