Sunday 31 July 2011

Spotted: Manhattan Loves Sexy Plexi

Hey guys!
When I went to the drugstore yesterday, I saw the new LE by Manhattan, called Sexy Plexi. I've already seen it before, but othing had caught my eye. Yesterday that was different, and I bought 2 things. But now onto the review of the full LE :)
This LE contains 2 different eyeshadow duos, 3 different nail polishes, 2 lipsticks and a shimmer brick.
All of the colors in this LE aren't too special or extraordinary. There are light pinks and a taupe and stuff like that.
The eyeshadow duos looked nice, but they were standart colors and the pigementation wasn't utterly great. The nail polishes had all creme finishes as far as I remember, and they were all pretty normal colors. I got the reddish pink color, because at the store it looked like a strawberry color. It isn't really like that in real life, but it's still pretty ;) It's called 47K.


The lipsticks are available in a light and a bright vibrant pink. I got the vibrant pink, called 57N, because the swatch wasn't too opaque but shiny. It can be layered and worn bright as well as natural.
And last but not least, the shimmer brick. It has pretty colors, but it's extremely shimmery and just too much for me. I personally don't want that much shimmer ;)

Reviews will follow soon, of course :)
Did you get anything from this LE?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. We don't have those LEs here in Spain, what a shame! I like overall the nail polish colour :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Salander: what a pity! Yeah, it's pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.