Friday 29 July 2011

Review: Nivea Happy Time Shower Gel

Hello dear readers,
Today I have another review for you guys, and it's about a body care product from Nivea. Hope you'll find it helpful!
Information:
  • called Happy Time Shower Cream
  • the scent is orange blossom
  • costs about 1.65 € at most drugstores
  • has a very creamy but still a bit liquid consistency
  • contains 200ml
enlarge to read the exact description
Positives:
  • nice scent
  • price
  • consistency
  • cares well
  • is so moisturizing that with normal skin you don't even need a lotion afterwards
  • the scent stays for quite a few hours
  • lathers nicely
enlarge to read the list of ingredients
Negatives:

  • the thicker consistency could be too much for a refreshing morning shower

doesn't it have a pretty design?! :D
So after all, I really really like this shower cream! It's really great, and definitely worth a try!
Has anyone tried it yet?
See ya!
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. My home is full of shower gels. It is in my list of gels I want to try but I will wait to finish some of them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Salander: let me know when you get it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! I have reviewed another flavor of this product. Do check it our at www.ruqaiyakhan.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ruqaiya Khan: thanks for sharing :) I'll have a look at it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.