Monday 25 July 2011

Review: Alterra Care Lipstick in 06 Coral

Hi there!
Today's review is about a lipstick I already mentioned in an old haul post *click*. It's by Alterra, and called the Care Lipstick. Let's get into the review!
Information:

  • is available in 6 different shades, currently they're updating the colors as far as I know
  • only available at selected Rossmanns
  • costs 3,45 Euros (as far as I know)
  • this shade, 06 coral, is a bright reddish coral shade without any shimmer or glitter
  • has mainly natural ingredients
Positives:
  • price is okay
  • pretty color that isn't fully matte, it has a slight sheen
  • it stays pretty long, for at least 2 and a half hours
  • it cares my lips and doesn't dry them out
  • has a almost not noticeable taste
  • looks good with the Manhattan Gloss 45K *click* over top
  • you can layer it and wear it more or less dramatic
  • has a hygiene seal thingie --> you always buy one that was never touched before! :D
  • looks like a slim-shine lipstick
Negatives:
  • availability
  • it wears off when you drink something
I really like this lipstick! It's a pretty color, and you can wear it every day, even though it's not totally nude! Does anyone like it, too?
I'll see you later!
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. You Germans are very lucky in having affordable natural products like Alverde or Alterra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @marox: i guess we really are, right?!
    But i'm sure you have great brands, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour, not too red for me!
    Sorry I couldn't comment this week, I was fully busy working in Tel Aviv. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Salander: that's great :)
    no problem, I already glad that you comment so often :) thanks, hope you had fun there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.