Saturday 23 July 2011

Nail Polish Haul!! :)

Hey there!
A few days ago, while I was away, my nail polish orders finally arrived! And yesterday I had time to swatch them and take some pictures, so here they are :D
I ordered from 2 different places, nailsupplies.us (the new name of transdesign) and nailetc.com. I'm really content with both stores, for the fact that they shipped to Germany the shipping costs were reasonable, and it also didn't take too long, just between one and a half and two weeks. All of the polishes were shipped safely and none was damages. Thumbs up for that!
Now let's get to the colors I got:

OPI Miss Universe Collection - Swimsuit...Nailed It!
This is one of the most gorgeous blues ever. It's a rather dark blue with medium blue shimmer that makes it look like a foil. It's vibrant, and I love it! It was really easy to apply, I only needed 2 medium coats on my nail wheel.

OPI Nice Stems Collection - Come To Poppy
Here we have a pink with a nice but also subtle shimmer, that leans towards coral. It also only needed 2 coats, and it showed some brush strokes at first, but that levels out easily.

OPI Texas Collection - Houston We Have A Purple
This pretty purple is one of the "new" finishes from OPI, the sorbets. It's basically the same as jelly polishes. Since it's jelly, or sorbet, it needs some more coats. I used 4 on the nail wheel because of the clear background which makes it even sheerer, but on the nails 3 should be enough. The color is super duper easy to apply, glides on, and it looks to me like jellyfish jelly on SpongeBob SquarePants! Don't you agree? 

Zoya Sunshine Collection - Faye
In this order, I got my first ever Zoya polishes. This one's a purple with a strong golden foil shimmer. Since the nail wheel is clear, it looks sheerer on there, so I did 4 coats. Again, in real life 3 should be enough.

Zoya Sunshine Collection - Apple
This gorgeous medium green with a strong golden foil shimmer is a 3 coater, again. On the nail wheel it looks a little sheerer, but that's okay. It's all easy to apply.

Zoya Sunshine Collection - Reva
Here we have the most opaque shade from the Sunshine Collection, it only required 2 coats. It's a berry pink color with, again, a strong golden foil shimmer.

Zoya Sunshine Collection - Rica
This polish is a reddish orange-ish coral color with another strong golden foil shimmer. Another 3 coater, only the same problem with the sheerness of the nail wheel.

China Glaze Anchors Away Collection - Starboard
Back in January I got a bunch of the polishes from the Anchors Away Collection, and now I also got another one of them. It's a medium grass green, dries a little darker than in the bottle, and is perfect with 2 smooth coats.

China Glaze Summer Days Collection - Raspberry Festival
I already own Strawberry Fields from this old collection, and I had to get another glass fleck polish, and I chose this one. It's a red leaning towards cherry, and it has darker pink flecks. 3 coats were needed for full opacity, and it's just sparkly and fun for summer.

China Glaze Rodeo Diva Collection - Rodeo Fanatic
This is another really old polish, but I had to get it anyway. It's a denim blue with hints of green, a nice shimmer and it looks a little purple in the bottle. Super pretty, needed 2 coats.

China Glaze Up & Away Collection - Grape Pop
This is also not the newest polish, but I had to get it since it's so pretty. It's a creme, needed 2 coats and is a blue-toned purple. It's too blue to be called plum or eggplant or something like that. 

China Glaze - Ruby Pumps
As you can tell, I didn't directly go for new shades, but for classics. This is def one of China Glaze's classics, it's one of the most prettiest darker reds with red glitter/shimmer. So stunning, needed 3 coats on the nail wheel.

Well, I know that these are a lot of polishes, but I just loved all of the colors, and they were pretty inexpensive because the Dollar was in a good position for Europeans. 
Do you like these colors? NOTD posts will follow soon, but please be patient because when I paint my nails with one color, I also wear it for a few days, and that way I can't do too many swatches at one moment.
Do you own any of these colors, too?
I'll see you later!
xoxo, Misch

3 comments:

  1. You've been a naughty girl, hehe.
    I've also hauled on my recent trip. I'm preparing a travel-related post, but will have to do a haul post too soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! So beautiful colours! Overall the Zoya ones are amazing!
    I just have the Ruby Pumps.
    I didn't know that websites, but I think I shouldn't even have a look there, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @marox: haha, that's cool:)

    @Salander: thanks :) haha, that could be true ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.