Monday 18 July 2011

Away For A Short Time

Hey guys,
I just wanted to let you know that I'll be away for the next three days! My dancing group has been invited to a three day festival, and I'll be there with them. During that time, there will still stuff be up on my blog, since I already pre-blogged a few things. But I unfortunately can't respond to your comments and emails :/ I'm sorry for that, but I just don't have the change or even time to go on the Internet in the next 3 days, so you'll have to wait for your answers till Friday!
I'll see you in three days then, and I hope you'll still read my new posts, even when I'm not there to personally upload them. Let's hope that Blogger does it all right ;)
Until then,
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.