Friday 15 July 2011

120 Palette Swatching Series: Upper Half, 3rd Row

Hey guys,
today I'm finally getting around to going on with my 120 Palette Swatching Series, and it's time for a green row! Let's get started:

1 Here we have a really light yellow-toned green with a little bit of shimmer.
2 This one is a shimmery vibrant light green, almost Shrek-like.
3 This color's a mix between number1 and 2, but it's matte.
4 Here we have the matte version of number 2.
5 This is another vibrant light green, but not as yellow-toned as the previous 4 ones.
6 A venomous green, matte, and really rich.
7 Another matte, and this is a tad darker than number 6.
8 Compared to number 6 and seven, this one's a rather blue toned green.
9 Here we have an emerald matte.
10 This one's a mix color, and it's bright green and yellow, which makes a yellow-toned green, like number 2.
Swatches:
in the sun
in the shade
in the sun
Bildunterschrift hinzufügen
in the sun
That's it about these colors! Do you like them? Do you think they're somehow wearable?
I'll see you later!
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. I like the teal on #9. Like the Shrek-like description, lol. Very fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @marox: it's a really pretty one :) i might do a look with it soon :)
    haha, I had to mention that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these intense greens for summer time! Maybe mixed with gold tones...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Salander: that's a great idea, thanks! I'll try it with a gold shade soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.