Thursday 2 June 2011

May 2011 Favs

Hey out there!
May's over, and that means it's time for my May favs :)
I'll link any reviews that are available :)
Essence Bondi Beach Collection Gel Eyeliner 02 BBC All Night Brown
I wore this gel eyeliner almost every day, it's perfect for school :) Here *click* is a review about it.

Fruttini Milky Orange Shower Gel
This shower gel has the best scent ever, so delicious! Review: *click*

Isana Yogurt&Vitamin Body Lotion
I like both the scent and the texture of this body lotion a lot :) *Click* for the review.

L'oréal Elvital Volume Collagen 2in1 Shampoo&Conditioner
Even though this isn't the best shampoo ever, I still like it and used it the entire month. Here *click* is the review.

Catrice Floralista LE Duo Blush in C01 As Lively As Ever
This coral and pink blush is perfect for spring and summer, and so I wore it quite often :) Here *click* I already swatched and mentioned it.

Catrice Eyeshadow 070 Mr. Copper's Fields
I used this in every nude look I did this month. Here *click* I talked about it in my eyeshadow collection post. EOTD pics are still coming up!


Rexona 48h Cotton Dry Deodorant Stick
I like this deodorant a lot, it's really good :) Review's coming up!

Peace Necklace, made by my godmother
I love love love this purple peace necklace my godmother made :) It's so pretty, and I wore it with almost everything.

Ring by Bijou Brigitte
I like this ring a lot, it's very classy and pretty :) Wore it quite often! 

These were my most used and loved products during the month of May. What were yours?
Until next time,
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. I love the necklace from your grandmother. This post reminds me I am late in my favourites!
    I definetly need to get that Catrice eyeshadow ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Salander: yeah, I love the jewelry she makes :) she always gets me some for special occasions :)
    Did you do yours already? I wanna see your favs!
    yeah, you have to, it's pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.