Monday 20 June 2011

120 Palette Swatching Series: Upper Half, 1st Row

Hi guys!
I introduced you to my 120 Palette Swatching Series here *click*, and today I have the first swatching post for you :) It's the upper half of the palette, and the first row on the left on that. The colors are lighter blues and turquoises. All swatches were done without a base. Here you go:

1 This eyeshadow is a slightly shimmery pale turquoise.
2 This one is about the same as shade number 1, only that this one's a tad darker.
3 This contains bigger, more noticeable shimmer pigments and is a more blue-toned turquoise.
4 Here we have a matte vibrant blue/turquoise shade.
5 This is a little brighter that number 4, and with shimmer.
6 Now we have a turquoise with more chunky shimmer, and it's really glowy.
7 Another matte vibrant shade, but a little more blue-toned than number 4.
8 This eyeshadow is a blue, not as turquoise as the other shades, and it's matte, too.
9 Here we have shimmery blue turquoise shade, a little darker than what we had before.
10 This is a mix between a lilac and a turquoise color, with big shimmer particles.

Swatches:
in the sunlight
in the shade
in the sunlight
in the shade
in the sunlight
Now this is it for this part of the 120 Palette Swatching Series! I hope you found the descriptions and swatches helpful! The next post will be a little darker blues :)
Hope you liked it!
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. Cool! Good job! Today I just watched a review of a girl giving a very negative opinion of this palette, but I think it is a very good starting option and you can create nice and funny looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Salander: thanks :)
    yeah, I agree with you! I don't know why anyone would give a negative review about it...but, oh well, everyone's different! and there are tons of people who love this palette :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it seems a little chalky to me

    ReplyDelete
  4. @anonymous: yeah, it does, but on the eye that's better :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.