Saturday 2 April 2011

NOTD April 2nd: Glitter Combo

Hey guys,
I already did a review about the Essence Special Effect topper in 02 Circus Confetti here *click*, and now I'm finally wearing it! :) I applied it over a really gorgeous navy blue creme, First Mate by China Glaze. I already showed you this one here *click*.

first mate on it's own
And I have to say, I love love love this combo!
in direct sunlight
It's glittery, it's colorful, it's sparkly and it's navy blue. Perfect, perfect, perfect!! I'm wearing 2 coats of First Mate and 2 coats of the Essence Topper. All the different sizes and colors are so pretty in the sunlight and sparkly, I love it! <3
in the shade
Removal was a mess and pretty hard to do, but totally worth it! It'll work with a lot patience and time ;)
What do you think?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant! That was exactly the combination I was looking for! The result is very nice.
    Yes, I was expecting it was difficult to remove it, it´s always like that with glitter ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Salander: I'm glad you like it! That's true, it's always like that ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.